Parenting in the Workplace
Content Rich Presentations
Did You Know?
The Working Parent’s Reality:*
88% of working parents are suffering from health related problems.
80% catch up on work nights and weekends
81% worry they will burn out
59% have problems with anxiety
43% struggle with depression
Increased bullying & cyber bullying, increased school demands, heightened abduction fears, the media barrage against children, and much, much more. Today’s parents are dealing with challenges a previous generation never even thought about and these levels of stress and anxiety not only affect parents, but our next generation too, their children. As a result, levels of “misbehavior”, acting out and defiance are on the rise. Many working parents WANT to do more but may not have the energy after a full workday to seek out behavioral support information.
This is where you, as a supportive employer can help.
You do the work and bring this support to your parents, grandparents and caregivers so that they don’t have to add one more stressor to their already full plate. The benefits are enormous: For the Employer: Grateful employees, higher morale, more loyalty, less burnout, lower healthcare costs. For Employees: More household harmony, reduced stress and anxiety, lower healthcare costs, confidence in their parenting abilities, more connectivity with the organization that brought them the parenting information and more of a feeling that they are doing the “right things” for their child.
Did you know:
- DuPont found in a ten year study of 18,000 employees that employees utilizing or aware of work/family programs were the most committed employees and the least likely to feel overwhelmed or burned out.
- Stress can increase absenteeism and health care costs, and one common source of stress is work/family conflicts.
- Employees from companies with supportive work/family policies were half as likely to experience stress-related illness or job burnout, regardless of whether they participated in these programs.
With our professional presenters sharing the latest evidence based information, we can help you to help your employees find more peace, harmony and stress relief. Click here for our workshop and class offerings or reach out for more information.
*2011 Survey. Workingmomsbreak.com
Learn more by watching our webinar entitled:
Why Belonging & Significance is the Key to Employee Wellness at Work & at Home
How Do Our Programs Work?
- Positive Parenting Class Series and Workshops. Typically clients utilize either our 4 or 8 session lunch and learn series or combine the 4 to 8 hours into a weekend session for partners to attend.
- Parent Coaching & Child Temperament Coaching. Clients can either financially support one on one coaching via Skype, phone or in person or offer coaching at a discounted rate.
- Group Parent Coaching. As an adjunct to classes for ongoing support, clients can offer as a paid or discounted service. Via Group conference call. Topic based with open problem solving and discussion.